Let’s rediscover the Health Benefits of Water and all that it means to us:
- Have you ever wondered why we often rely on drugs and surgical intervention to heal illnesses instead of preventing and treating them naturally?
- Could it have anything to do with the constant bombardment of advertising by these pharmaceutical companies who would have us take a pill for everything?
- Are we doing our health and wellbeing a disservice when we call a natural cure “alternative” medicine?
Simply put, understanding the health benefit of water is to understand our connection to nature, because:
Health Benefits of Water
Did you know that everything we do: drinking, eating, bathing, cleaning, breathing, exercising, relaxing, even thinking and being happy is related to water?
Water can help prevent and treat disease, cleanse and replenish our bodies and our systems so they run more efficiently and rehabilitate and improve our overall well-being in the most natural way. How is this possible?
- Well, water is everything on Earth, and we are deeply related to this life-giving substance.
- We were brought forth from the water in our mother’s womb.
- Our body is about 75% water and 75% of the earth’s surface is covered by water (coincidence?).
- All living organisms around us from fellow inhabitants to the foods we eat are mostly made up of water.
We simply cannot exist without water, but we can exist without drugs in a more convenient way…
Let’s face it:
When we look for drugs instead of understanding our basic body’s needs, we are just fooling ourselves, refusing to see the reality.
Unfortunately, nowadays our highly synthetic, industrialized and commercialized world has drawn us away and distracted us from our relationship with our natural environment. Because of this we have forgotten about so many basic yet crucial realities, including the incredible health benefits of water.
What are the health benefits of water?
In this site you will find simple natural methods for your health and well-being, all related to water.
Here you will rediscover answers to questions like:
- What are the benefits of drinking water in preventing disease and avoid premature aging
- What are the consequences of child dehydration.
- How children benefit from water activities for their health and further development
- How can water help us lose weight and stay fit
- How can we recover from physical injuries with water therapy
- What are the benefits of water for skin
- How can sea bathing enhance our health
- What are the health benefits of negative ions produced by the presence of water
And something even more exciting…
- How you can create balance, harmony, and prosperity in your environment through water features.
Let’s rediscover the health benefits of water together right here, right now!
- There are at least 101 Benefits of drinking water and reasons to stay hydrated - but that doesn't mean anyone's ever counted! The reality is, there is an infinite number of reasons to stay hydrated, and it's all related to the functions the water performs in our body. What are the Benefits of Drinking Water? If…
- Water features not only purify and humidify the air around, but also create a calming environment, making us feel good and relaxed. From creating a serene audio backdrop, to visually exciting our senses and connecting us to nature, flowing water carries beauty, health, and harmony into your environment. Water features benefits There are many health…
- Sea bathing can be a veritable health treasure if you look at all benefits it offers. There’s the specific sea climate, sun exposure, sea breeze and the seawater, not to mention the psychological healing effect associated with the idea of vacation! Are you or, maybe someone in your family suffering seasonal affective disorder (SAD)? Don't treat it with antidepressants…